Saturday, June 12, 2010

Drastic hairstyle change #2

I chopped it off. Well, not me, my hairdresser. My hair is above my shoulders now and it's never been this short since I was about six years old! As the title of this post suggests, this is my second drastic hair change in as many months. First I went red. Ranga Red. Very bold for me and I actually quite liked it. It faded heaps and now I am just a coppery colour.

It's short. Very short! I have that phantom hair feeling when I brush it and now feel the breeze on my neck! I like it though. My hair needed it. It's refreshing.

PS. Sorry about the photo quality. It was taken with my iPhone, in dim lighting, with one hand and my two-year-old jumping around next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...