Sunday, June 20, 2010

Four

Since I'm relatively new to this blogging gig, I've been trying to think of things to blog and ended up googling for some ideas. Hence, I came across this meme from Squidoo.

The Power of Four

Four Jobs I Have Had:
* Checkout chick
* Software Analyst
* Helpdesk officer
* IT Support

Four Places I Have Lived:
* Morley
* Narrogin
* Woodlands
* Dianella

Four Movies I Could Watch Again and Again:
* Harry Potter - all of them!
* 50 First Dates
* Dirty Dancing
* Shrek

Four Television Shows I Love:
* Brothers & Sisters
* Masterchef
* True Blood
* Lost

Four Authors I Enjoy:
* Raymond E. Feist
* Jodi Picoult
* JK Rowling
* Stephenie Meyer

Four Places I Have Travelled To:
* Florence
* Vienna
* Paris
* Fussen

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
* Facebook
* BellyBelly
* Google
* News

Four Blogs I Visit Weekly:
* Just Me
* The $120 Dollar Food Challenge
* blog this
* Sew Chic

Four of My Favorite Foods:
* Chocolate
* Strawberries
* Cheesecake
* Curries

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
* In bed sleeping
* Sitting in a cafe in Paris
* Laying on the lush green grass under a shady tree reading a book
* At the park watching my son play

Four People I Want to Tag:
As I have no followers yet, anyone who happens to come across this can tag themselves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...