Monday, July 19, 2010

My Very First Award


I'm feeling quite chuffed right now. The beautiful Sarah over at Just Me has given me an award. The Versatile Blogger Award. It's my first ever award! Yay! Hoping I get this right, here is what I'm supposed to do...

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

Thank you Sarah :)

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

I have a brown/white belt in Aikido. I was in training for black when I fell pregnant with Joshybear.
I have two cats.
My middle name is Ann.
My favourite number is 6.
I love chocolate to the point of addiction.
I prefer cheesecake over any other cake.
I was Dux of my school in Grade 7.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

Umm, well, I don't think I know of 15 bloggers but I'll give it to everyone I can think of.

BM-I Don't Care
Guesswork
Being Me
Paw Pads & Twinkle Toes
Scone on a Mission
The Muffin Monster

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

I'll try and come back to do this bit as the bear cubs are awake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...