Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chasing Ducks

This morning I loaded the bear cubs into the pram and went for a long walk in this glorious hint of Spring time weather. I decided to take a different route today and head down to the lake. There is a kiddie playground nearby where J-bear had a wonderful time sliding, seesawing and swinging. I think his highlight of the morning was chasing ducks. Big fat ducks. I guess they are well fed by the public!



The ducks weren't my highlight of the morning however. As soon as we got there, they made a bee line for me. Started making quacking noises and they even pushed themselves between me and the pram where the baby bear was sleeping (until they woke her up with their loud quacks, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...