Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Wedding Dress

MMBB over at The Muffin Monster Bubbalug Blog was wondering what people did with their wedding dress. Mine has been cleaned and packed away in a wedding dress friendly box and stored in the bottom of my wardrobe. Every now and then I get the box out and take a peek and reminisce about one of the best days in my life.

I'm hanging on to my dress because I'm a hoarder. Well, actually, my dress is a bit different and it is something that I would love for my daughter to see and if she wants to wear it she can. If she doesn't, I'll still hang on to it. It would be nice to have something to pass on even if it doesn't get used as such.

Once I saw this dress, I knew it was The One. I had a bit of a panic after buying it thinking I'd made a mistake but I'm so glad I chose this one. I love it.








Photos courtesy of Jamie Judges.

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful dress! Thank you for sharing :)
    It's a timeless style, if my mums dress was like that I'd be wearing it!
    (mums is a 2 piece, long sleeved peplum jacket with a fitted pencil skirt and a massive ruffle around the bottom LOL) You know I probably would consider wearing mum's dress, because it was hers, but it's too small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) My mums was lacy all over. I probably would have worn it too but it also would have been too small.

    PS. I think I have fixed up the comment verification thingy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen anything like it. FABULOUS! My daughter would wear it in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...