Saturday, September 4, 2010

U2!

I had my alarm set for Friday morning for when U2 tickets went on sale. As the clock ticked over to 9am, I sat at my computer, requested two tickets and nervously waited minutes in the virtual queue. I missed out on the first show. It seems they sold out in under ten minutes! So, I left my computer and got organised to go to the shops. Just before I left I thought "I'll just check one more time just in case..." and much to my excitement, they added another show so I requested two tickets again, waited, waited and waited some more in the virtual queue. Finally, about four minutes later, it gave me two seats. Wheee! Got some! The Bear and I are really looking forward to it. We don't get out much without the cubs these days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...