Monday, October 3, 2011

Changes!

Long time, no blog! Hello strangers, you've all probably given up reading this blog! I have done a teeny bit more blogging on my fitness blog, but thought it was about time I popped back in here to share some exciting news!

There is going to be a third little bear in our home next year! Yay! (and also a little bit OMG, how will I manage?!). We are very excited.

In other news, we sold our house yesterday. First home open and the offer was above our asking price. We are very happy with that considering the market sucks at the moment. It's a long settlement which will give us time to find somewhere new.

Just as things were settling down in our little bear life, we now must get ready for lots of change and exciting times ahead! I can never sit still, always like to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...