Sunday, January 1, 2012

And so the New Year begins

The first day of 2012. A New Year. As most people, I have a few goals/resolutions/things to do that I would like to see happen this year. On Day Zero Project they have a 7 Things in 2012. I came up with the following:

Learn how to swim freestyle
Start a business
Stop the clutter
Take a vacation to the south west
Find me again
Try another triathlon
Be more relaxed

My initial list is...

  • Spend one-one-one time with the kids and with my husband.
  • Complete a Project 365 (or 366 for this year considering it's a leap year!).
  • Return to my usual level of exercise after having this baby and
    • Earn 2 black tips towards my black belt in Aikido
    • Jog 5km non-stop by November
    • Swim 300m freestyle by November
    • Practice pilates once a week
    • Lose the baby weight plus an extra 5kg (ultimate goal weight 52kg).
They are a few specific things I would like to achieve this year but overall I want to live a life full of true meaning and commitment.

Happy New Year and may 2012 be your best year yet!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...