Monday, January 2, 2012

It's All In the Planning

I tended to be more organised with my meals and food choices when it's all planned out and written down last year especially when I was doing the Michelle Bridges 12WBT and my plan was all set out for me! So I'm starting this year with the same methods. Refollowing a previous round and readding a few extra calories here and there for me as I just want to gain pregnancy weight, not any extra! My husband is wanting to lose a few kilo's as well so as he eats what I serve up, he should be pleasantly surprised!

Some of the things on this weeks menu include Char-grilled beef with avocado and corn salsa; curried egg sandwiches; baked eggs with spinach, feta and wholegrain soldiers; apple and cinnamon cous cous; strawberry bruschetta. Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...