Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spotlighting

I was at Spotlight this morning. It's one of my favourite stores. Sometimes I just go to browse the fabrics. My mind goes at a million miles per hour thinking of all the projects I could do and then I think to myself, "I must finish the projects I've already started or about to start first!".

Today, I picked up some buttons for Miss A to craft with, some boning for a nursing cover that I'm planning to make, some cotton thread and some fabric that caught my eye. I found this gorgeous jersey knit fabric in a beautiful navy blue with white/red swirls and butterflies on it which I am going to make myself a maternity skirt. And I grabbed a metre of corduroy, which had just arrived in store. It's a taupe colour with little birdies in pinks, whites, blues and greens all over. I am thinking I will make Miss A a little pinny for winter with that.

First things first, I need to get cutting and start on a quilt I have planned for my nephews birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...