Monday, March 5, 2012

Life's a Prick

I'm over the finger pricks and monitoring. I tested my sugar levels first thing this morning and haven't bothered the rest of the day mainly because we were out at the beach (see previous post!). I have been watching my food intake closely and have been writing it all down as the dietitian and obstetrician will want to see.

I've had a few sweet things in the last couple of weeks and my levels have stayed under the required limit which is good (I think). I'm just over it all. I'm worrying about everything that goes in my mouth and when it goes in and how much it's going to raise my levels and just how big will this baby get? And what if it needs to go to special care when it's born because it's sugars drop so low? What if it needs a glucose drip? Will it be ok? I don't want to have to think about all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...