Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Productive Weekend

Over the weekend I got a few things done around the house. With The Bear's help I relocated my sewing room into our spare open space to make a room for the nursery. Plus, I managed to spend some time sewing. I made myself a nursing cover for when little bear number three arrives and I finished off Miss 2's dress.


I started this last year and it was slightly to big for her so I put it away unhemmed and without the buttons on the back - procrastination anyone?! I'm glad I finally finished it even though it's still a little bit roomy for her it will see her through winter with a nice white long sleeve top underneath and a pair of tights.

My next projects are to finish a table tent cubby for my niece, a quilt featuring quad bike's for my nephew and some winter PJ's for my own little bears. All before this baby arrives! Wish me luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...