Monday, June 18, 2012

It's A Revival!

Revival of the blog, that is. And of me, I guess. Thought I had better start writing here again because, well, I like to write even if I'm not articulate or know what to say. I've always written since I was a little girl, be it short stories in creative writing class in primary school or a journal throughout my teen years, which unfortunately, I never kept and sometimes wish I did!

Secondly, I thought I'd aim to write here regularly as part of the 12WBT to record my progress, keep me accountable and hopefully have some awesome before and afters to show off ;-)

So, into week 3 now after a slow start. I did the fitness test at the start of week 1 and couldn't walk for the next three days! Thanks to SPD. I'm only 4 weeks post birth of baby number 3. Since then, I've been too scared to walk or do any kind of exercise as I don't want to be in pain in the following days. Last night, I pulled out my postnatal pilate DVD's and I'm going to give those a whirl this week. I'm going to suck it up and walk the kids to the park this afternoon and see how I fare.

I'm following the nutrition plan as it is given, but the thing I struggle with most is the mindless snacking...and the chocolate habit...my first confession. I ate 6 Tim Tams last night. Yes, SIX. That's half the packet (hubby ate the other half). Right now, I've sat down with a cup of tea and I ate 5 Ferrero Rochers.

Oh. My. God.

What am I doing? I know full well that I shouldn't be eating this. I can not stop at just one. I need to break the habit of buying it. I don't buy it when I do my shop so it's not sitting in the house. I buy it when I go out. If I run out of milk and bread, I'll buy a chocolate when I pop down to the shop. Big Mistake.

Writing this down feels shameful. Why have a goal to lose my baby weight and regain some fitness, if I'm only going to put myself a step behind? Sounds so simple.

So, I'm recomitting again. Setting myself a challenge. I will not eat chocolate for the remainder of the 12WBT challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...